Sunday, April 25, 2010

My windows live messenger will not sign me in?

i just restored my computer yesterday, and i installed windows live messenger with no problem, but when i go to sign in, it will not let me..my sign in works on web messenger on my computer, and my log in works on other computers. i have tried to sign in after turning off the firewall, and no luck..



please help!



My windows live messenger will not sign me in?internet explorer update



click the toolbar and look at either go to tools ---%26gt; options or help to see wat u can do. if it dosen't work email microsoft



My windows live messenger will not sign me in?web browser internet explorer



reinstall the software. if that doesnt work, your login may not qualify to run web programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment