Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows Live Messenger for Mac not updating?

I have a mac computer and i downloaded Windows live messenger mac version, but when my other friends send me winks or nudges it says i need to update it. I try to but it doesn't change. Also it says that the newest version is 8.1 and my computer says i have 6. something. How can i update so i can see winks and nudges and things like that?



Windows Live Messenger for Mac not updating?windows movie maker



download this http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/



Windows Live Messenger for Mac not updating?microsoft project internet explorerDude she said she has a MAC , not the Windows version! Report It


I also have a mac, and the reason you cannoyt update to version 8 is because that version is for windows. You can only get version 6 for mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment