Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows Live messenger error code 80004005?

I have been using windows live messenger for a month or so now and now everytime I try to sign in it comes up with error code 80004005. I have emailed costumer care twice and they gave me a list of things to do. I have done all of those things and it has not helped anyone out there have any advice?



Windows Live messenger error code 80004005?microsoft publisher



Try this Courtesy of FreaksTM - Prefix :D



from, http://www.thehotfix.net/forums/lofivers...



He quite a few times i have encountered a sign in issuse with Windows Live Messenger (error code : 80004005) and after hours of searching of forums i found two soultions;



1) delete your windows logon username or,



2) delete your corrupted Windows Live User Corrupted Files



I think the seccond option is better, which saves hours copying user documents then putting them back onto your new windows user.



To do this: goto [your hard drive where window is installed]%26gt;Documents and Settings%26gt;[your username]%26gt;Local Settings%26gt;Application Data%26gt;Microsoft%26gt;Windows Live Contacts%26gt; then Delete everything in the folder.



If you can't see the 'Local Settings' Folder then you need to goto Windows Explorer; Tools%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;View%26gt;Hidden Files and Folders%26gt;Show hiddem files and folders.



Windows Live messenger error code 80004005?microsoft live internet explorer



Dude.. I've been on Live Messenger for about 6 months and i get that a lot. I guess because we're special using Beta XD they decide not to watch our servers as closely...
hi for all yahoo staff, I have the problem that is written above and I can not open my messenger from my log off to chat, but from other log off of or other computer i can , before i was able to get sign in but now i can not,



thanks from your help ,

No comments:

Post a Comment