Sunday, April 25, 2010

A question about Windows Live Messenger?

I have windows Live Messenger and up until now it has been working fine. Now it will not load at all. I have ran my anti virus and it says all is fine and yet I still cannot load Windows Live Messenger. It just seems that no matter what I do it won't load. I have uninstalled it, redownloaded it and reinstalled but it still won't work. Any help would be so appreciated.



A question about Windows Live Messenger?windows xp sp2



Have you installed a webcam or anything else as these things can take away a lot of memory? Have you installed anything else that takes a lot of memory(in your computer)



A question about Windows Live Messenger?microsoft sql server internet explorer



check to see if you have enough ram to install it again, sometimes I have to delete files to get a boost so I can dowload something else

No comments:

Post a Comment