Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows Live Messenger won't let me sign in?

When I try to sign into Windows Live Messenger, it just keeps trying and trying endlessly, there is no error message, it never signs me in but is always attemping to. This happens with more than one address, so it isn't the sign in email. I redownloaded it, still nothing. I don't get why this would be or how to fix it? When I press the Service Status button it says all systems are stable and running. i don't get it.



Windows Live Messenger won't let me sign in?windows updates



I sometimes have the same problem too, Don't worry.



Windows Live Messenger won't let me sign in?replacement windows internet explorerHey! I am currently experiencing the same problem. I have emailed Windows Live and waiting on an email for them to help me fix it. This is the 3rd time that I've done this, and it does get quite frustrating. Report It


windows live messenger is beta version , many problems with beta version's



make sure the cap's lock key is not on ,



try this version



Windows Messenger 5.1 Download



http://www.techspot.com/download351.html

No comments:

Post a Comment