Sunday, April 25, 2010

WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER PROBLEMS online when it says offline to my contact and mine is the same?

we both are using windows live messenger, which he just updated too. and everthing was fine then all of a sudden thier was a problem with the connection and now it says he's offline when he is online, and his says im offline when im online. If anybody has had this problem .and or knows how to fix it .Your feedback will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks so much.



WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER PROBLEMS online when it says offline to my contact and mine is the same?windows messenger



maybe one or both of you accidentaly blocked each other from seeing each other again. Make sure you both aren't blocking each other.



Or if that doesn't work, I guess you could just reintstall Windows Live Messenger. I have Windows Live Messenger, and I have had no problems so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment