Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does Windows Live Messenger keep signing out?

My friend has been having problems with Windows Live Messenger as every so often it keeps signing her out. Until now, I have had no problems other than Messenger freezes for a few minutes when I sign in. Just now, the same problem is happening to my messenger as hers, it keeps singing me out for no reason. How could a thing like this just randomly happen?



Why does Windows Live Messenger keep signing out?microsoft internet explorer



I don't have that problem at all. I run Windows XP SP2 on a Dell desktop.You might have an older system or computer or something. Those are the people who usually experience problems. I suggest you upgrade your system, or redo WLM again. It has to work somehow.



Why does Windows Live Messenger keep signing out?microsoft downloads internet explorerHave you checked your Firewall? I just discovered that was causing my WLM to sign out. Report It


Reinstall it
Unfortunately, sometimes, Windows sucks.



Are you using a different browser other than IE?



If not, empty all of your unneccessary files, (Temp, History, ect) and restart.



If that doesn't work, download it again and see if that fixes the problem.
Trust me I'm having that same annoying problem as well, I even tried reinstalling and still does that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment