Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't sign in to Windows live messenger and update. Solutions?

When i try to sign into windows live messenger, it says that i can't sign in. It saids that I need to check my key ports when i run the troubleshooter. I checked the firewall settings and windows live messenger was on the exception list, but i can't sign in. The internet works fine. I could go onto the internet, but I just can't sign in. Even updating my anti-virus program won't work, because it can't connect to the internet. I checked that my internet conncetion wasn't on the "network connection settings" section when I click advanced tab on windows firewall settings window. Also, when I check my internet connection advanced settings, it saids that the WMI database is coruptted. I tried system restore, but it won't restore my settings. It always says restore incomplete. Any solutions?



Can't sign in to Windows live messenger and update. Solutions?windows registry



fix the time %26amp; date on your pc that may be your problem. Sounds like you need to reinstall your operating system it will fix the problem for you or just download this program called pcpal.

No comments:

Post a Comment