Friday, November 27, 2009

To chat with a Windows Live Messenger user, you must first add them to your online list" doesn&

Yahoo has recently added the feature to chat with Windows Live contacts. I have added a couple of contact and although I can see the messages they send me I cannot reply. The error I get is this: "To chat with a Windows Live Messenger user, you must first add them to your online list"



To chat with a Windows Live Messenger user, you must first add them to your online list" doesn't workmicrosoft sql server



SAME HERE! This feature sucks! Yahoo has to answer this question now



To chat with a Windows Live Messenger user, you must first add them to your online list" doesn't workwindows themes internet exploreri've had this happen to every single one of my windows live messengers and it makes me so fustrated when it's something really important too i'm sorry i couldn't help i just thought i should put in some imput Report It


i was having the same problem...edit each contact and try adding the windows live email address to your yahoo id as well as windows live and check the box. Report It


The same problem, it does not work!!! Have you contacted the support? Report It


Same thing here Report It


at the top of the chat window, there is a solid yellow line that says "add contact". Click ok and you can answer them. Report It


When u get them to show up in ur contacts but without the availability dot, double click on them then enter their first and last name, and email address, then under Instant Messaging, in the Windows Live field put their email address again and check the Show contact box. Worked for me. FINALLY!!! Report It


I've just gotten the same thing pop up.



Sorry, I couldn't help you!!
same thing here!



i've added the same person like six times (one per day, as the "add" bar pops up every time i start a session and my friend tries to chat with me)



i also tried to remove the contact and add it again, so it would send an invitation for him to allow me seeing him in my contact list. He did so, and still the same thing.



(not just with one contact, by the way)



Very frustrating, i hope somebody finds a solution for us!



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment