Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are you an a MSN Messenger (or Windows Live Messenger) Expert? Help me with this ...?

I use MSN Messenger at work. I use one main window to converse with a group of co-workers. But when they send messages to me only, it appears in a separate window. Is there a way that I can use just *one* window for *all* my conversations?



Ideally, if an individual messages me exclusively, it would show up alongside other messages as a "private message" or something like that.



Is this possible with either in "MSN Messenger" or the new "Windows Live Messenger" that came out last month? If not is there a prgram that would let me modify Messenger to allow something like this?



Thanks for your help!



Are you an a MSN Messenger (or Windows Live Messenger) Expert? Help me with this ...?www.microsoft.com



Download Trillian http://www.trillian.cc/downloads/ but you have to know it will slow deadly your pc.



Are you an a MSN Messenger (or Windows Live Messenger) Expert? Help me with this ...?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



In Trillian i just right click a message and choose to dock, or even to drag and drop it, then they're in one tabbed window...



Very smooth and easy to use.... All my MSN Messenger goes through trillian now.

No comments:

Post a Comment