Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with windows live messenger - internal error code???!!!?

whenever my computer starts up windows live messenger, BEFORE even trying to sign in, i get an internal error message come up saying "AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURRED IN THE INITIALIZATION STAGE. THE APPLICATION COULD NOT BE LOADED. PLEASE CONTACT APPLICATION VENDOR. ERROR NO. 302 what does this mean and how do i overcome it? ive looked everywhere on the internet about this and cant find anything! this has only started tonight, and i dont know what to do. Its driving me crazy. Please could anyone help me please - it will be much appriciated. Thanks in advance.



Problem with windows live messenger - internal error code???!!!?windows themes



It's an easy problem to resolve, if I knew what version of Windows you are using XP - Vista etc. Take a look below and troubleshoot it yourself. Cheers.



http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx...



Problem with windows live messenger - internal error code???!!!?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



If you cant find out what the error code is, and you still have the problem, I suggest you go into control panel, add and remove and uninstall messenger and re-download it..That works for me when I have problems with messengers..
Re-install it.
I have the same problem. re install didn't help at all. It all started when I tried to manualy remove sweetim application from msn



If you have any tips please contact me via e-mail



diskojeger@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment