Friday, November 27, 2009

Serious Windows Live Messenger problem. Please help!?

I installed a spyware terminator on 26th of December 2007. I did a scan and removed many files which were categorised as dangerous. Since then, I was unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta, Hotmail and most of the website about Hotmail and WLM. I wanted to send messages to WLM technical help team but was unable to.



I'd like to know if it's possible that I've deleted something required for WLM and Hotmail during the spyware scan. I thought it was the problem of the Spyware Terminator, so I've restored my computer and I've uninstalled the Spyware Terminator, yet the problem still exist.



I know that the internet is experiencing some problems due to the earthquake in Taiwan, but this problem of WLM has occured before the earthquake happened, if I'm not mistaken.



I'm currently using www.ebuddy.com to sign into my WLM. I hope someone will be able to help me to solve my problem.



Thank you very much and I wish you a belated happy new year.



Serious Windows Live Messenger problem. Please help!?microsoft excel



Ebuddy is probably adware related. Just reinstall windows live messenger and forget about ebuddy. Hotmail shouldn't be affected, unless you are trying to log on through your messenger client. Just go to the hotmail.com front page and log on from there.



Serious Windows Live Messenger problem. Please help!?microsoft updates internet explorer



try to run at least 5different antispyware %26amp;adaware removal programs then try to re load yo messenger.Run all these programs in safemode. thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment