Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I installed Windows Live Messenger and?

after I installed Windows Live Messenger my disk defragmenter doesnt defrag all the files. it was defraging ok before the installatio and now it says it couldnt defrag all files.



I installed Windows Live Messenger and?microsoft net framework



With defraging, try doing it in Safe Mode as the computer doesnt use many resources/files and make sure nothing that accesses the internet is open.. See how that goes mate



I installed Windows Live Messenger and?windows xp themes internet explorer



something is conflicting with it, or a file is in use. try it in safe mode
Get Shootthemessenger in any search engine.



Turn it OFF, and then, defrag, and,



when done, turn it ON.



I like vixta.org better, no Defrag, plus, immune to all Microsoft Virus/Worms/Virus/malware.
Defrag always tells me it couldn't do all files, always has... because of system files in use... just windows... live messenger has not presented any problem that i can tell but if you are really concerned uninstall it... try defrag again again...



I'm going to guess you also run a registry cleaner regularly also...



if not...



http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_clea...

No comments:

Post a Comment