Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why does my Windows Live Messenger keep signing me out?

I have Windows Vista and until now my Windows Live Messenger was working fine but now it keeps signing me out randomly and then signing me back in. Why? I have deleted and downloaded it again but same problem... anyone know of a solution?



Why does my Windows Live Messenger keep signing me out?www.microsoft.com



This could be Firewall settings, as well as Network connection problems.



Do you get an explanation why you were signed out ? If not, time for you to run Anti Spy Ware and Anti Virus checks, they often choke our connection enough for MSN to time out.



Why does my Windows Live Messenger keep signing me out?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



do u have msn messager if so when u sign into it ur windows live messager auto gets signed out
The best thing to do is email your problem to the Windows live support staff. They should get back to you within 24 hours and should be able to fix your problem.



Good Luck



Richard (giloi2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment