Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I sign in to Windows Live Messenger with my yahoo account??

I use yahoo email and i want to fully utilise my account.



I have heard of this before, people signing into Windows Live Messenger with their yahoo email/account. I have asked many people and searched on the internet but the answers are not clear. Can someone tell me specifically what I can do to use Windows Live Messenger with my yahoo account?



How can I sign in to Windows Live Messenger with my yahoo account??ds browser



its simple, just log in.



How can I sign in to Windows Live Messenger with my yahoo account??microsoft templates internet explorer



Nope you have to have a hotmail account www.msn.co.uk
http://messengersays.spaces.live.com/blo...



follow the rules above.
http://ask-leo.com/c000422.html hope that helps
set your messenger to auto so it will log you in when you start your computer. i have mine set like that and it as on and active whether I'm on bell south yahoo or msn or msn live same thing with the yahoo messenger
You need to setup your Yahoo email address with Windows Live ID first. Then you will be able to sign in to any Windows Live ID site like Windows Live Messenger with your Yahoo email



Visit this site



https://accountservices.passport.net/reg...



Then just enter your Yahoo email and password. Complete the other instructions, then click Continue and you will be brought to further instructions. See if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment