Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get Windows Live Messenger to show what songs I'm playing?

When I used to play music through Windows Media Player it showed what song I was playing. I then installed iTunes because I needed it for my iPhone and now Windows Live Messenger doesn't show what song I'm playing when I play my music through Media Player 11. How can I fix this without uninstalling iTunes?



How do I get Windows Live Messenger to show what songs I'm playing?windows explorer



Well if you play music through itunes messenger picks it up. But in windows messenger in the drop down menu where you can put a personal message just choose show what I"m listening too.



How do I get Windows Live Messenger to show what songs I'm playing?microsoft zune internet explorer



Make sure it's checked in your messenger preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment