Friday, November 27, 2009

Does windows live messenger work on a mac?

I'm thinking of getting a macbook, just wondered if windows live messenger would work on it, as i use it a lot.



Does windows live messenger work on a mac?windows updates



If it doesn't work when you first download it there is probably a fix for it. I have Vista and for a couple of months have been trying to get it to work, the compatibility issue was resolved with a fix which had to be zipped. Sorry, I'm not explaining very well but I am a bit of a numpty where computers are concerned. Anyway, I finally managed to get my head around how to apply the fix yesterday and it works. I did notice when I went to download that there are different versions of the messenger for different operating systems though so you should check out the site.



Does windows live messenger work on a mac?replacement windows internet explorer



dont think it does unles theres some form of compatibility mode on macs
I Have an iMac + It Works if u Download it and u Have 2 Get Some Plug - In ...
There is a version of Microsoft Messenger for Mac, so the answer, in a round-about way, is yes.
Use Mirosoft Messenger for Mac (compatible for both PowerPCs and Intel-based Macs) Follow source link from microsoft for more details and download
As a new user to mac, I realised that Windows Live Messenger, with all its cool functions, does not work on mac. There is a Messenger for mac, but that has very limited functions. I cannot cannot make video nor audio calls on my messenger for mac. No handwritten scribbles. No nudging. No winks. You could try aMSN, a free open source MSN Messenger clone, to circumvent Messenger for mac. Bottomline is, unless you are very dependent on making calls with Live Messenger, mac does support Messenger, just not the cool bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment