Friday, November 27, 2009

My windows live messenger doesnt work?

Does anyone know how to operate windows live messenger? i've tried unistalling and then reinstalling, but it still wont work. Also, MSN has very crappy and inefficient customer service and they werent of any help at all. I would really appreciate it if someone knows how to make it work, mine keeps telling me an error has occured and then it just closes. I'm at my wits end!!!



My windows live messenger doesnt work?windows mobile 6



If it closes when you are trying to open the program with an error maybe you should install Windows XP Service Pack 2 because it need Internet Explorer 6 to work... Check if you have the minimal system requirements



My windows live messenger doesnt work?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



Delete it off your computer, and re download it.. that helps me on my computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment