Friday, November 27, 2009

My windows live messenger signs in, then freezes?

I recently formatted my C drive, and therefore I had to re-install Windows Live Messenger. WLM signs in with no problem, however shortly after it freezes. After a couple of patient minutes it unfreezes for a few moments, to only freeze again soon after.



I've already re-installed the program, so that didnt fix it.



My windows live messenger signs in, then freezes?windows movie maker



do you truly NEED to use Windows Live Messenger ?



you can sign in to your msn/hotmail/live account using trillian



you can also sign into yahoo AIM ICQ and a few more IM services



i find it to be more stable, thinner, and generally better than WLM



My windows live messenger signs in, then freezes?microsoft project internet explorer



Messenger could be freezing because some other software/process on your machine is taking up the resources (memory). Try doing a ctrl+alt+delete open the task manager and check processes. sort by the one taking most resources. end the process and check if messenger is fine. if you find a program running in the background taking up the memory try un-installing it or disabling it from startup.

No comments:

Post a Comment