Sunday, November 29, 2009

I removed Windows Live Messenger but it won't let me install it again. How can I get it install

I'm not able to install any of the programs when using Windows Live Installer, just keeps saying 'Sorry, we couldn't install these programs', and I've done what Windows Live Help said to do with the 'Connectivity problems' when I've clicked on 'Get help with this' but it didn't do anything. I don't understand why I'm having problems getting my messenger installed again when I had no problems doing it the first time.



I removed Windows Live Messenger but it won't let me install it again. How can I get it installed again?windows xp service



You have to go into your add and remove and uninstall it completely. Doesn't sound as if you got it all out. Windows detects some of it. Uninstall then do a clean install.



I removed Windows Live Messenger but it won't let me install it again. How can I get it installed again?microsoft xp internet explorer



you have to find a different link to the same site
Look in add/remove programmes and make sure it isnt still there, if it is then remove it.



If you did fully delete it then your having problems because the registry entries are still on the hard drive, windows believes its still installed so wont let you put it on again. I recommend you DONT mess with the registry itself but rather download one of the free registry cleaners available on the net. I paid for mine it was 锟?5 and its excellent, mine also cleans up other windows problems too.



BUT.... they do a full functioning 30 free trial... so here you go



http://www.wincleaner.com/index.php?opti...



YOU MUST reboot your computer after running it....even if it doesnt ask you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment