Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can't sign into Windows Live Messenger; can someone help me?

I recently got a new Acer laptop (a few hours ago, actually) with Windows Vista Premium. I downloaded Windows Live Messenger, because I use it to talk to my schoolmates and my co-workers. When I signed in, it said that it couldn't and then told me that Data Execution Manager had closed messenger for my own good. I found out how to allow programs, and I began to allow it, when it said that it had to stay on the list. I'm wondering if I'll be able to ever use Windows Live Messenger, or if I'll have to find another way to talk to all of my friends. Help?



I can't sign into Windows Live Messenger; can someone help me?microsoft support



not all things are compatible with windows vista yet.



that's why i wanted to wait to get it



either that or the server for windows live messenger is temporarily down.



I can't sign into Windows Live Messenger; can someone help me?windows live mail internet explorerTHIS ANSWER WILL END ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SIGN IN TO YAHOO MESSENGER AND MSN MESSENGER USING WINDOWS VISTA.... READY????? JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE TIME AND DATE SETTING IN UR COMPUTER IS CORRECT.... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment