Friday, November 27, 2009

Why doesnt windows live messenger show my friends display pictures?

i just upgraded my msn messenger 7.5 to windows live messenger and it doesnt show my friends display pictures only mine... but at the start bit when i go to sign in it doesnt show mine either..... can any one help?



plse im desperate



Why doesnt windows live messenger show my friends display pictures?microsoft outlook



Previous version used to show on main screen but now it doesn't. You have to click the 'green human' icon to show more info of your contact including the picture (if they have one).



Why doesnt windows live messenger show my friends display pictures?windows messenger internet explorer



They need to enable show display pictures in their settings and so do you



Go to Tools, Options, Personal and check show display picture then click on apply and this should show the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment