Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can't I sign in to Windows Live Messenger?

I downloaded Windows Live Messenger. I sign up an account, and I added some friends. The story continues.. until one day I can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger anymore. I alreaydy connected to internet but it says "We were unable to sign you in... because of a problem with the service or with your internet connection.."



I test my internet connection and it works properly. I did the troubleshoot and it says everything is normal, including Proxy Server, Keyports, DNS, etc.



What's wrong with my windows live messenger? Does it caused by a virus? Can someone help me? Please and thanks.



Why can't I sign in to Windows Live Messenger?microsoft updates



says its offline now and the service isn't working...where are you?



Why can't I sign in to Windows Live Messenger?windows server 2003 internet explorer



MSN isn't working for everyone...but it is working now!



yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment