Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trouble chatting with windows live messenger user when using yahoo messenger 8.1?

Hi I'm using yahoo messenger 8.1 and I have friends using windows live messenger. We're not always see each other online. When we do we can chat for a few minutes and then I no longer receive message from my counter part. only my message reach them. Sometime i restart my yahoo and it's fine again but only for few minutes again.



Anybody know what is causing that instability?



thks



Trouble chatting with windows live messenger user when using yahoo messenger 8.1?ie tab



Yes I am having the same problem. Others receive receive but can not answer.



Can some one help?



Trouble chatting with windows live messenger user when using yahoo messenger 8.1?windows mobile internet explorerI think I found a solution. I reinstalled it with a newer version. 8.1.0.413. I couldn't use the folder I wanted though. I had to accept the default one proposed bye the installer. But anyway it seams to work fine now with my MSN contact. Hope it will stay that way. Report It


I have been having the same issue. I'll try this fix. Currently, my MSN buddies say they receive my message but get an error when they try to respond. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment