Friday, November 27, 2009

What's wrong with my Windows Live Messenger?

I was chatting with two people on Windows Live Messenger two days ago and all of a sudden I stopped receiving their messages and my messages stopped reaching them. When I signed out I got an error message saying it wasn't able to start a conversation with them and I should try later. I tried again two hours later with the same error. A few minutes ago I signed in again and IMed an on-line contact with no answer. When I signed out it said the same thing! Does that happen to anyone else? How do I figure out what's wrong with my Windows Live Messenger and fix it?



Only real answers please...If you don't know, don't guess.



What's wrong with my Windows Live Messenger?windows xp service



The new Live Messenger has some bugs in it, that's one thing I'm sure of. From what you say, there must be something going wrong when Live Messenger tries to connect to the internet. If you can access websites, it's the Messenger. Try to disconnect from the internet and connect again. That might reset things, or you could try downloading and reinstalling Live Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment