Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can I sign into Windows Live Messenger?

Every time I try to sign into Windows Live Messenger, it says "We are unable to sign you into Windows Live Messenger at this time. Please try again later". The error code is 80048820, and the 'extended error code' is 80048412. I have tried everything that the Help section suggests for error code 80048820, but none of them work. Please help!!



How can I sign into Windows Live Messenger?windows vista ultimate



You may be missing some crucial Microsoft updates. Go to Windows Updates, allow it to scan your computer for any necessary updates, download the critical and optional software updates, then Restart computer.



How can I sign into Windows Live Messenger?default browser internet explorer



try reinstalling msn if that doesnt work go to file hippo and get an older version, u want have live but you'll have msn
80048412 is the error code for a missing file called cowbell.dll
Restart your computer or if it doesn't work,redownload it
The same thing keeps happening to me

No comments:

Post a Comment