Friday, November 27, 2009

Why doesn't Windows Live Messenger Open??

I've recently formatted my PC and just installed Windows Live Messenger 8. First time I installed it everything was fine. But the next day, I try to open the application, nothing happens!!! no Messenger Icon appearing in the system tray, nothing! Tried several times double-clicking the icon, still the same problem. What should I do?



Why doesn't Windows Live Messenger Open??windows mobile



Happened to me too.



I'm not sure why...but I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked fine.



Why doesn't Windows Live Messenger Open??www.microsoft.com internet explorer



double click on it. if it doesnt open, press [ctrl]+[shift]+[esc].



click processes. search for a process called msnmsgr.exe. right click%26gt;%26gt;end process. then try opening it again, by going to the folder where it was installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment