Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can't I sign into Windows Live Messenger?

When I click on 'Sign in' on Windows Live Messenger it takes a while before a pop-up comes up about trouble shoot, and that there is a problem with the internet connection. Then when I click on trouble shoot and it is trouble shooting, another pop-up comes up saying that 'Windows Live Messenger has encounted a problem and needs to close', so it closes. This happens every time I sign in. Why? Is there a problem with the internet connection?



Why can't I sign into Windows Live Messenger?microsoft vista



are u sure your connected properly, cos it should run through a thing and fix the problem, perhaps turn the computer off check all leads and restart and see what happens, hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment