Sunday, November 29, 2009

Xbox live with windows live messenger problem for children.?

using a childs account on xbox live will not allow you to use windows live messenger whilst on the 360.



Xbox live with windows live messenger problem for children.?microsoft maps



Hmm, you already recieved the update? I haven't seen this update on my own box yet, so let me run through common senses.



Go to the SYSTEM blade on the Dashboard Menu (far right blade), go to Family Settings, and have a look around there.



If that fails, there should be some setting referring to chat. Disable it, and you should be fine.



Until I receive the update, I won't really know. I'll have to get back to you on this one on Friday, when I will be united with my own Xbox360, and look at it first hand.



Xbox live with windows live messenger problem for children.?windows registry internet explorer



ha ha sucks to be a kid

No comments:

Post a Comment