Friday, November 27, 2009

IS WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER FREE?do I have to pay at all when I download and after i have downloaded i

I really need to know if there is any charge at all for windows live messenger and does it harm my computer? I have the really old msn



IS WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER FREE?do I have to pay at all when I download and after i have downloaded it!!?windows live



Totally free - but I don't think its as stable as the older MSN. Sadly you HAVE to have it now *sob*



IS WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER FREE?do I have to pay at all when I download and after i have downloaded it!!?windows media player 11 internet explorer



no charge for windows live messenger.
go to download dot com



search msn.



donload legally for free :)



have fun
its free and lots of features, but i use the old windows messenger found it does pretty much the same job and no hicups.
course its free
its free
yeah you can lool i think you have to download it from microsoft.com or just google it youll find it free thats how i found mine!!!
yes windows live is a completely free software from microsoft.
It's Free
100% FREE and SAFE



same with yahoo messenger!
tis free dear!
it's free but crap!! i prefer the older one! we have had nothing but probs with the live one!!
yes, download it directly from messenger.live.com
Yeah Windows Live Messenger it's free! http://www.get.live.com/messenger



But if you don't like WLM just download aMSN (always free) http://www.amsn-project.net
No its free of charge :)
the really old one? its free as far as i know



i used to have that and it didnt cost anything



I have the updated one now its much better if i was you i would have it!
not at all, just make sure you download it from the MSN Live website and not just anywhere else.. cos those packages could come with harmful stuff.
msn is free. why not try msn online you dont even have to download it



http://www.e-messenger.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment