Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you use windows live messenger with Y! IM 8.0?

when i download Y! IM 8.0 the ad said you can also use window live messenger on Y! IM 8.0. does that mean i can add my windows contact list into my Y! IM list? how? does that mean i can just use Y! IM and windows live messenger with just one IM service ie..Y! IM 8.0? how?



How do you use windows live messenger with Y! IM 8.0?microsoft flight simulator



what you can do: add a MSN contact to your yahoo messenger.



to do so - go to add contact, type in ID and select the network.



theoretically that should be it and afterwards you should be able to chat with msn contacts and yahoo contacts.



but I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work right - my sis never shows up as online and never gets any messages from my yahoo id.

No comments:

Post a Comment