Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I run Windows Live Messenger the program does not run?

When I run msnmsgr.exe, either through the shortcut or the actual icon, the program does not load. Windlows Live Messenger, does not appear in the system tray by the clock, nor does the program open, however task manager reveals that msnmsgr.exe is indeed running.



I have reinstalled WLM - no effect



I have repaired WLM - no effect



I have upgraded to WLM 8.5 - no effect



Any help?



---------------



To restate. Windows Live Messenger does not run...



When I run Windows Live Messenger the program does not run?microsoft



uninstall it and remove all the messenger files from your computer and then install it again. if that doesnt work you might have a virus or a bad computer



When I run Windows Live Messenger the program does not run?microsoft access internet explorer



may be the Live messenger has been in the window co-ordinates outside the desktop screen. Why don't you click on the process in the task manager and click - "bring to front". Then press "alt-space" for menu, press M for move and then try to use the keyboard to bring it to the center (trial and error).



Hope this solution works for you.



All the best,



Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment