Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my windows live messenger keep crashing?

Windows live messenger keeps crashing a few mins after signing in. It says 'Windows Live messenger has encountered an error and needs to close' Why?



Why does my windows live messenger keep crashing?microsoft net framework



Just get the latest version of yahoo messenger. It can talk to contacts on msn messenger.



Why does my windows live messenger keep crashing?windows xp themes internet explorer



check for spyware
I would uninstall it and go back to the previous version of msn messenger, that works just fine for me.
I always seem to have problems with mine so i never use it any more.
(start crying lol) download it again
this has happened 2 me a few times..i tink it could be wen 2 many ppl talk 2 u..or when dey send u nudges..!! wat i did waz delete some contacts that i never talk 2..nd ma msn haz worked perfectly since..!! hope it works out 4 ya.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment