Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I stop the windows live messenger log in box from popping up whenever I log in?

I have a shared computer and once I downloaded Windows Live Messenger so I could chat to my friends but everytime I log into my user it always pops up and if I don't want to log in then it gets really annoying but the bad thing is that since I downloaded windows live messenger the icon to log in on my desktop has downloaded onto my brothers desktop as well (not as my user though, as a blank user) it is realy annoying for him aswell so how do I stop the log in box from coming up everytim I log in without deleting the program?????



How do I stop the windows live messenger log in box from popping up whenever I log in?download windows media player



When in the program click:



Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;General%26gt;Then I would uncheck the first four boxes to make sure that the program doesn't keep opening automatically.



How do I stop the windows live messenger log in box from popping up whenever I log in?internet explorer update internet explorer



After using a registry cleaner you\'re going to need spyware protection to get rid of the main source of registry errors which is... spyware. Just to be on the safe side, run this program after you run your registry cleaner. It will help out immensely preventing future registry errors.%26lt; http://satellitetves.com/Reg %26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment