Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can't I share folders on windows live messenger?

Why can't I share folders on windows live messenger?



I am having a problem with sharing folders on Windows Live Messenger- I have an Acer Notebook Computer on which i cannot share folders with my contacts. I also have Desktop Computer on which I have no problems with sharing folders on Windows Live Messenger with my contacts. When I try to share folders on my Acer Notebook, a warning tells me that "Your computer does not support sharing folders." What can I do to change this???????? Help Please!



Thanks,



Drew.



Why can't I share folders on windows live messenger?microsoft exchange



have u try zippin the file? make a zip folder



Why can't I share folders on windows live messenger?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



this has to be in your settings

No comments:

Post a Comment