Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't sign into Windows Live Messenger?

Hi,



I have Windows Live Messenger 8.1. For two days I have been having troubles signing into msn messenger. It's an on and off thing. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.



It keeps giving me error 80048820. I searched this online and read number of articles about this.



I have to say,



1.) My date and time are correct.



2.) I do not have a proxy wall.



3.) MSN messenger server says it's up and running



4.) I did register regsvr32 softpub.dll and all those other dlls they give you still didn't work



5.) When I can't sign into msn, I can't sign into hotmail either.



6.) I downloaded the latest MSN messenger, still didn't work



7.) I disabled the firewall still didn't work.



Those are the solutions they give you at any of the help sites.



I have to keep myself signed in 24/7 which is a pain in the ***. So, please someone help me :(



Thanks



PS: Can someone give me a link to a page where I can ask email this problem to MSN technical help? I couldn't find anything on msn.com about



Can't sign into Windows Live Messenger?windows xp home



Yes, it has been like that for me for a few days too.. as well as some of my friends..



I havnt been able to sign in sometimes, i cant even log into my email at times ..



Its not just you. Theres probably some problems with the hotmail/windows live server..



Can't sign into Windows Live Messenger?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



If you have a router, try opening the ports.
It is on there end, so just hang in there and they will fix it. They are having trouble with the upgrade. Hope this helps.
download the "sign in assistant"



try; tech net.com



subsidiary of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment