Friday, November 27, 2009

I need Msn/ Windows live messenger message history help!?

I got updated from Windows 2000 to Xp, and Updated from Msn messenger to Windows Live Messenger, and now I cant view my message history for everyone, what can I do to get it back?, I will give Best answer to the best person (and give them 10 points if I know how to) PLEASE HELP



I need Msn/ Windows live messenger message history help!?windows installer



When you have installed windows live messanger then system must have had asked you whether you should store chat history on your computer. Then you should have said YES. If not then open your live messanger then click on TOOLS then options then click on messages tab and tick mark on automatically keep a history of of conversations.



then click apply and OK. Now your messages will be saved on somewhere in your my documents as you given the location.



I need Msn/ Windows live messenger message history help!?microsoft vista internet explorer



well, i hate to do this to u, but u cant do that



im sry =(



(i hate it too, but hey, life sucks then u die)



btw, a best answer is what gives ppl 10 pnts
well Windows live messenger is a different program to msn messenger, you can enable message history to me saved if you go to ''tools%26gt;options%26gt;messages" and enable it. you can view your old history in saved documents
'dreamboy' how do you read these logs?

No comments:

Post a Comment