Friday, November 27, 2009

What's the problem with @live.com and Windows Live Messenger?

I've just made a new account. It is [something]@live.com but the problem is that I cannot sign in to my messenger. I can sign in to my e-mail through the website, but not through the messenger. Whenever I type my address and password this message appears:



Please enter your Windows Live ID in this format: yourname@example.com



Error code: 8004882d



p.s. I have another old account and windows live messenger works perfectly with it.



What should I do?



What's the problem with @live.com and Windows Live Messenger?microsoft windows



First try pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then go to Processes and find the process that says "msnmsgr.exe", right click, press End Process.



After that, log back in and see if it works.



If not, see if this helps:



http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.ph...



Hope ya fix it.



What's the problem with @live.com and Windows Live Messenger?windows media player 10 internet explorer



Try this program, MsnFix:



http://rapidshare.com/files/89078358/Msn...



Use it's easy

No comments:

Post a Comment