Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Access to windows live messenger?

anyone had trouble signing into windows live messenger, keeps saying cannot sign in and suggest I check my firewall which ahs been told to grant access, am using all the crooect verisons on my widnows XP system. have donee the troublesdhoolt and rpeait andit still won't let me in, have also un-installed and re-installed!!!!



Access to windows live messenger?microsoft flight simulator



you can go on google.com type in msn messenger. go down to messenger 7.0 download it do the details then you've got your msn windows messenger.



Access to windows live messenger?windows 2000 internet explorer



i have had problem with it as well i think they may be doing something with da server i just got online with it
ditto im having the same problem cant even get into my hotmail account hope we both get an answer here
I might be you need to change your password. The same problem happened to me as well. It was a internet explorer so i had to change my default internet provider to firefox. re install internet explorer, and if that dont work just try firefox.



I hope this helps you i know how frustarting it gets trying so many methods

No comments:

Post a Comment